The first two days of this week we’ve mostly been trying to get things get going so that in a few days time we might actually start animating the first frames. Peter has still been working on the lemming and from what I’ve understood it’s nearly finished, rigging and all. I have been working on the first set, which is the living room, just trying out all sorts of things. Today we didn’t progress that much since I’m a bit sick and haven’t been working with full steam and there was other things to take care of too, but we’re getting there.
Just to prove we’ve made something: here’s the most recent stuff I’ve done for the living room. Don’t mind about the lights and all, they’re only there so I could see stuff, so this ain’t even close of being finished.